Thursday, June 25, 2009

WISH LIST

I didn't realize today was deadline to post our wish lists. I'll put a quick list up, but reserve the right to come back and update, okay?! This is a huge list - I'm just rambling on about things I like so feel free to pick and choose, or ignore!

-Crochet books -

Product Image
Art of Tangle Crochet: Sweater Collection Volume V

by Lois Olson (Author)



Product Image
Blueprint Crochet: Modern Designs for the Visual Crocheter

by Robyn Chachula (Author)


Product Image
Crocheting on the Edge: Ribs & Bobbles*Ruffles​*Flora*Fringes*​Points & Scallops

by Nicky Epstein (Author)

Product Image
Nicky Epstein's Crocheted Flowers

by Nicky Epstein (Author), Jennifer Levy (Photographer)


-German crochet magazines (or knitting mags with lots of crochet diagrams)

- crochet hook roll

- silky yarn

- cupcake themed items

- harry potter themed items

- anything hand-knit

- cute crochet stitch markers .. check out THESE earrings that could be used as markers

- needle felting kit

- wire/beaded crochet kit (or pattern with some supplies)

1 comment:

femmusic said...

LOL at the earring stitch markers... knowing me, I would use one on a project and then go searching for it when I wore the other for some fancy event! ~Sal ;)