Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Update


The weeks are just whirling by and I'm so behind the 8-ball! Our never-ending move hasn't ended yet (so we're still paying double rent), and we keep having little problems at our new place. Last weekend, the pipe in the main bathroom sink split; this weekend, my kitchen sink is all backed up; the "new" refrigerator needs a service call, and I'm just t-i-r-e-d.

I wish I had more energy to participate fully in all the Camp fun. My package is downstairs waiting to be pulled together for my sweet partner. This week, I swear!!

1 comment:

Bridget The Bloodthirsty said...

That sounds absolutely hellish. Good luck getting everything pulled together. You and I both know that you will eventually, it's just the in between time that's rough. Isn't moving such a joy?