Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HSKS Questionnaire

Sign Up Questionnaire
What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? What are your second and third choices? Hufflepuff, 2nd Gryffyidor, 3rd Ravenclaw

List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars? I'm open -- don't own either. I prefer some sort of wood if possible, interchangeables would be cool but VERY extravagent!

Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? Partner's favorite. I'm new to knitting.

Do you have any allergies? animal fur makes me sneeze, but I still own an indoor/outdoor kitty

Do you smoke? no

Do you have cats? yes

Are you willing to send internationally? prefer US or Canada

What type of kit would you like to receive? Bag Kit, Sock Kit, Yarn Dyeing Kit, or Surprise Me Kit? Dyeing kit or bag kit (simple) Something crochet related would be my favorite, though

What was your portkey to get to the registration form? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince book

No comments: