Saturday, September 13, 2008

Questionnaire Homework due Sept. 16, 2008













Potter Name:
Lavender Ollivander

Rav ID:
CrochetCupcake

I am allergic to:
Animal hair

Pets that I have:
indoor/outdoor tabby cat named Ollie

My favorite yarn:
Bamboo and feltable fibers

My favorite flavor:
Anything cherry or berry

My favorite holiday:
Christmas

I would like to receive a: Surprise Me Kit - they all sound great!

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length:
For hooks, I prefer in-line hooks made from natural materials. I am not familiar with knitting needles since I'm new.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?:
Check out this hook and this one .. they look like wands! For needles, I've heard that KnitPicks interchangeables are wonderful.

I've participated in HSKS:
This is my first year

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day?
Nope -- May 30 for me

No comments: