Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hufflepuff Quiz #7

I somehow missed the quiz this week! Here are my answers anyway:

1. If this was your first HSKS, have you enjoyed yourself. If you are alumni, was this term better than other terms (if so how)? I liked all the activities, but my own life was busy, too, so I didn't participate as fully as I would have liked.

2. Will you be returning for HSKS7? I think so!

3. What is your favorite part of HSKS? Quidditch

4. If you had the chance to switch houses next term would you? What house would you be in? I've enjoyed Hufflepuff and would like to stay if possible.

5. Are there any problems that you need to talk to the Head Girl or Prefects about? Nope, just trying to get my package done on time. I have all the pieces but need to pull it together.

6. Has your Spoiler been in contact with you about your package? Yes, I've already receive it!

7. Have you been in contact with your Spoilee to let them know you are still with us? ;) I need to send her another owl-mail I think.

No comments: